Application Services Manager - North West
Application Services Manager / Application Support Manager required for leading tech company, to lead the Applications Services teams in the delivery of high availability, robust software/hosting solutions, Manchester, North West, (commutable from Stockport, Warrington, Preston etc), £55k + Benefits.
At a time of significant investment for this company, this role represents an excellent career and managerial opportunity to shape and lead a large division of Applications/Software/Hosting professionals and the key senior customer engagements for this business. The post holder will be required to:
- Manage delivery of client-facing application and web services, and development and test
- Manage department resources to ensure team leaders deliver required service levels
- Plan and develop support resource and processes for application services to ensure SLAs
- are met.
- Develop processes and tools to maximise the efficiency of the deployed systems and staff
resources available, and support information Security, IT governance and regulatory
- Ensure that agreed procedures are followed within the department.
A significant managerial role within this business, successful candidates will need to demonstrate:
- Experience of managing large, multi-disciplinary technical teams in a technical services/ support environment
- Experience of managing the delivery of hosted services to external clients
- Experience of managing web-based and application services and databases in service
development and delivery
- Delivery of services within commercial service level framework
- Communicating with line management and management team peers
- Contact with external and internal clients
With interviews to begin shortly, reply here for further information and to discuss an application. Single@rethink-recruitment.com, 01612147490