Commercial / Litigation Associate
- Job reference:
Negotiable, Tax free, + Benefits
- Job type:
Permanent (Direct Hires)
- Date posted:
This is your chance to be a part of one of the leading litigation and arbitration departments within the UAE. My client's reputation precedes it; with a mixed client base they offer a challenging and exciting work environment and great career progression opportunities.
- Negotiation, disputes resolution, litigation management and management of documents.
- Review the legal documentation and forms to ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Conduct research, develop strategy, arguments, and testimony in preparation for presentation of case.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 3 years PQE in commercial litigation/arbitration
- Be fully qualified in a common law jurisdiction
- Preferably western educated
- Be fluent in English; Arabic is desirable although not essential
N.B. UAE experience is NOT essential, applications from Western Lawyers will be considered. Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience.
We are acting as an Employment Agency
Follow all our latest jobs on twitter @ReThinkJobs
This vacancy has now expired.