Electronics Technician - Laser Equpment
- Job reference:
- Job type:
Permanent (Direct Hires)
- Date posted:
Our client, a world's leading supplier of innovative imaging systems is currently seeking a qualified candidate who will be part of their Customer Service, Operations team.
The selected candidate will be responsible for performing service operations including repair and troubleshooting functions to sub-assembly level on complex electro-optical and Laser equipment. Position requires set-up and calibration tasks; building and troubleshooting of systems; as well as performing rework and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, subassemblies and final assemblies. Position may require occasional travel to support regional customers.
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Problem Solving
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Communication Skills (Oral, written & Listening)
Required Education, Knowledge & Experience
- AS degree or equivalent experience (e.g., military training)
- At least 5 years' experience in electronics industry.
- Experience involving electronics assembly, testing, troubleshooting and in a lab environment
- Mechanical and electrical concepts
- Ability to read and understand written test procedures and drawings
- ESD procedures
- Basic computer skills: Word & Excel
- ISO9001 experience - desired
We are acting as an Employment Agency
This vacancy has now expired.