Regional Marketing Manager - (ME and Asia) - The Hague
- Job reference:
negotiable + bonus + benefits
- Job type:
Permanent (Direct Hires)
- Date posted:
Regional Marketing Manager - Asia and Middle East - The Hague (Netherlands)
An opportunity to work for this International Satellite organisation. The Regional Marketing Manager - Asia and Middle East will support sales to develop and execute go-to-market strategies for the company. This will involve managing remote teams, the team needs leadership that fosters a positive outlook on what opportunities can be created and the manager must drive the team to deliver. In addition the Manager will support the Global sales teams.
She/he will be required to deliver regional adaptation of the brand: overseeing the translation of the brand essence into campaigns and messaging relevant to the local market dynamics. They will need to coordinate with other teams across the world to ensure a consistent approach that avoids duplication
Structure and organization is vital to this role. The Manager, Regional Marketing will be responsible for delivering marketing planning, budgeting and KPI for the region. Furthermore the responsible person will ensure central marketing platforms are used in accordance with policies provided.
The role will require 50% travel to regions and the successful candidate will be driven by an ambition to test their marketing skill on an international stage.
- Drive alignment of sales and marketing with measureable (KPI) outcome on sales targets
- Work directly with customers and market partners to support the growth of revenues and other metrics such as household reach
- Develop the marketing team for the Middle-East and Asia region
- Manage budget planning and marketing planning process
- Ensure marketing implementation in region use platforms provided by central marketing according to their policies and guidelines
- Coordinate campaigns and activities with the PR team
- Build the company brand recognition / reputation through marketing and PR activities
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience with a multinational company in a responsible marketing role in the Satellite, broadcast or telecommunications industry
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or equivalent, other post-graduate marketing qualifications an advantage
Please send your up to date CV in Word format to Dan Ayscough at email@example.com if you are interested in applying for this position.
We are acting as an Employment Agency
This vacancy has now expired.