- Job reference:
£26000.00 per annum
- Job type:
Permanent (Direct Hires)
Business & Technology
- Date posted:
Reporting Analyst / Financial Services / Milton Keynes / £26,000
My client is a leading Financial Services company who continue to experience fantastic growth each year. Based in Milton Keynes they are looking for an experienced Reporting Analyst to join them.
This role reports to the Reporting Manager and sits within the Operational Readiness Team and supports all their Customer Experience departments. The Reporting Analyst will be responsible for specific day-by-day delivery of Customer Experience Management Information reporting outputs and will also contribute to the development of the depth, quality and efficiency of reporting for the directorate.
The successful Reporting Analyst will have the following key attributes:
- Proven experience of report analysis within both B2B and B2C environments
- Experience within the Financial Services and/or Automotive sector(s) [Not Essential]
- Analytically sound in order to analyse key data and produce value-adding reports
- Advanced PC literacy, including Microsoft Office (especially within Microsoft Excel)
- Experience of actively managing stakeholders at varying levels and operating within/delivering through cross functional teams
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Reporting Analyst to join a leading organisation where you will have the opportunity to develop your career working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Apply now for immediate consideration to email@example.com
We are acting as an Employment Agency
Follow all our latest jobs on twitter @ReThinkJobs
This vacancy has now expired.