Senior Consultant - CFO - Finance Transformation - Dublin - to €55,000
Our client is one of the worlds most respected advisory firms who are expanding their Dublin, Ireland operations at an alarming rate.
Due to continued demand, a number of recent client wins and a commitment to retaining their position as the definitive market leader they now require a number of Consultants to join their Finance Transformation team.
This function helps Chief Financial Officers (CFO's) to transform finance operations by reducing cost base whilst improving quality of information, operational efficiency, and decision making. Typically the team supports in areas such as:
- Finance Optimisation
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Share Services Design & Delivery
- Consolidation & Reporting.
- Financial processes improvement
- Operating Model Design
- Business performance management
Please note that we can only consider applicants with the following experience:
- Prior experience finance transformation projects.
- Formal Accountancy qualification (ACA, CIMA or equivalent).
- Post-qualification experience with an understanding of finance transformation.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong relationships.
These opportunities are well suited to those with direct experience of large scale Finance Transformation projects. These are challenging and fulfilling opportunities with the potential to develop your range of skills significantly within one of he worlds most respected organisations.
The role is offered on a permanent basis with a salary up to €55,000 plus an extensive benefits package which includes performance related bonuses, contributory pension, life assurance, private medical and a host of other benefits.
If you feel you meet the required experience and would be interested in joining one of Irelands top 10 employers then please contact us immediately for consideration.