SAS Modeller / Senior Scoring Analyst / Risk modeler / Basel analyst / Basel Modeller / PD model / SAS Credit risk Modeller / Bristol / up to £40,000 + package
My Client is a leading banking organization based in Bristol. As part of continued expansion an opportunity for a senior modeller/ risk analyst has arisen to join the growing Credit Risk Modelling team. Offering further opportunity to progress and develop within an organization that truly values it's staff and customers.
The successful Credit Risk Modeller role will join the unsecured modeling team to perform the following daily duties:
- Develop Credit Risk models.
- Support a wider range of statistical modelling.
- Development and maintenance of Retail Credit Risk.
- Develop the knowledge and understanding of modelling within the business.
- Development of PD models across the unsecured lending portfolio
Within the modelling team there is a project based development approach to a broad range of credit risk models that will require a good level of stakeholder engagement across marketing, risk and collections functions as well as a strong team ethic within the model development team.
Suggested Candidate Profile:
- Strong SAS skills
- Highly numerate / statistical knowledge - able to work with numbers and make error free calculations.
- Communication - effectively communicate detail and technical concepts in plain English.
- Stakeholder management - Interface with various departments effectively to ensure project delivery.
- Strong experience within Risk, Financial industry or in a sector with exposure to relative statistical modelling.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of statistical aspects (especially these which are used in Credit Risk modelling.
- A degree qualification in a relevant discipline, e.g. Maths/Statistics, Economics.
This is an opportunity to join a fast paced and diverse team of modellers, within a leading credit risk department, where personal growth and development are encouraged with the addition of being given exposure to the broader remit of model development and Credit risk.
Whilst direct experience of modelling within the Credit risk analytics environment would be ideal, we are open to speaking with people that have either: transferrable modelling skills from other industries or strong experience within risk and an aptitude for modelling statistics whilst perhaps not having the direct work experience.
To register your interest for a position that provides the opportunity to grow within an established and ambitious banking organisation please apply online.
We are acting as an Employment Agency
Follow all our latest jobs on twitter @ReThinkJobs