- Job reference:
City of London
£50000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- Job type:
Permanent (Direct Hires)
Business Change and Transformation
- Date posted:
A Treasury / Investment Manager is required to work within a leading Insurance company and thier investment managers to enhance the return from thier portfolio, and with its bankers to build and maintain a more efficient and productive treasury operation. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a dynamic yet flexible environment.
- Maintenance of the relationship with the company's investment manager, to achieve enhanced investment performance and MI for the business
- Management of all treasury processes to provide a more efficient and flexible cash management operation
- Secretary to the Cash Committee and attendance at Investment Committee.
- P&L and BS ownership of all investment and treasury accounts, together with related forecasting activity and MI
- Achievement of optimal cash/investment processes in all branches.
Job requirements: The skills and experience required to perform this role are:-
- Sound understanding of the technical requirements of managing a productive fixed income/equity based investment portfolio;
- Experience of managing a multi-currency treasury operation;
- Knowledge of accounting and reporting requirements under IFRS, UKGAAP and USGAAP;
- Experience of managing external and senior internal business relationships to maximise performance for the business.
The jobholder should be a qualified accountant with significant post-qualification experience in investment and treasury operations, ideally but not necessarily in a general insurance context. He or she will have the confidence and credibility to present investment and cash issues to management at the highest level within the business and to represent the company's interests within the wider group and externally.
We are acting as an Employment Agency
Follow all our latest jobs on twitter @ReThinkJobs
This vacancy has now expired.