Whether your company needs to outsource its entire recruitment process or just needs support with improving a single aspect of recruitment, we have a flexible and scalable list of services that can be applied on a project or retained basis.
Evaluation and planning
Successful recruitment starts with working out exactly what your business needs and how to achieve this.
- Recruitment process assessment, design and implementation
- Contractor benchmarking, cost reduction and rate management
- Resource planning, skills analysis and competency frameworks
- Compliance, risk assessment and mitigation, Agency Worker Regulations
- Billing and cost management
- Agency selection and management, PSL and tender process management
Attraction and selection
Our team of expert recruiters will find the right staff for your company through their networks, advanced search processes, screening, interviews and testing. We can also implement processes and train your staff to conduct this part of the process more effectively.
- Employer brand management and employee value propositions
- Direct sourcing, interviews, technical testing and personality profiling
- On-site recruitment teams
- Interview and assessment training
We will make sure that new employees have a thorough, pain free introduction to your company and settle in well. We go to great lengths to make sure we find the right people for the right role and help to keep them in the job long-term.
- On-boarding, induction, liaising with your internal departments to provide IT logins and security passes etc
- Pre-employment screening – CRB, Security Clearance, Directorship check, Credit check, criminal record
- Internal mobility – assisting with best allocation of resource and driving contractor replacement programmes
- Off-boarding – exit interviews, collection of equipment and security passes
For further information on our Talent Management service capabilities, contact Jane Lord – Strategic Director – 0161 214 7469