3rd Line Infrastructure Project Engineer / Peterborough / Perm
Windows / Citrix / VMware / Active Directory / Exchange / Azure
I am currently recruiting for an skilled 3rd Line Infrastructure Project Engineer for a key client who are based in Peterborough.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to join a multinational powerhouse and be a part of a 22 person project delivery team working with the latest cutting edge technologies.
The role is to provide project delivery for the Infrastructure across the enterprise. The Project Services Team implements infrastructure and business unit core components into business as usual support.
- The Project Services Team is responsible for implementation of projects, small works briefs, and proforma’s into day to day production.
- This without exception covers core infrastructure components, Hardware and applications such as Email, VMware, Citrix, Storage to example a few.
- To follow and implement against the company documented standards and reference architecture.
- To document and knowledge transfer project completion over to support teams. To support all shared service centre service delivery teams.
- To provide high level technical knowledge and capabilities to the shared service centre customer base
- Microsoft Software components to include Server 2012/2016
- Citrix, AppSense
- IBM, HP, Storage
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and Active Directory
- Sound knowledge in VMware and Hyper-V
- Proven ability or expert in key technology Citrix,Appsense,Storage,SCCM,Exchange,Sharepoint,VMware,PowerShell, Azure cloud technologies
- Sound knowledge in networking
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to conduct research into networking, application, and operating issues and products as required.
- To speak with confidence on technical knowledge within an individual’s speciality
- Good documentation and knowledge transfer skills
This is a permanent opportunity with a salary up to £47,000 including excellent benefits.
If this role is of interest and you would like to find out more please do not hesitate to give me a call and ask for Trevor on 0121 234 7100 or drop me line on