A new but impressively successful scale-up business who offers Machine Learning and Deep Learning products to the Data Science community is urgently looking to find a Back-End Engineer to join their offices close to Canada Water – with options for remote working.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant Web Development experience
- Backend – Python / Django / Redis / Postgres
- Knowledge of best practice – testing, CI / CD, containers
- Cloud platforms – AWS / GCP
- Experience with databases and caching
- Open source projects and contributions
- Interest in Deep Learning and / or knowledge of Tensorflow or Pytorch
This Back-end Developer can work partly remotely for the right candidate. A great chance for an exceptionally talented developer to get involved in deep learning and interact with some huge names in the industry. Developing the platform, the web application back-end, conducting design and code reviews.
A London based deep learning startup. On a mission to shape the software of the future within this space. Offering tools for businesses to easily use ML & DL without the technical knowledge. As well as to Deep Learning and Machine Learning engineers helping to experiment with the latest research. They have fantastic shared offices close to Canada Water. It is a tiny team at the moment but will triple in the next 6 months.
- Fantastic opportunity to work fully remotely for a central London based business
- Salary upto £100k depending on experience
- Equity options
If you think you’d be a great fit from this role, get in touch with Rachael on 0117 317 8888 or email