BUSINESS ANALYST – USER EXPERIENCE / UI / WEB £40-52k – HEMEL HEMPSTEAD
Our client is a market leading online financial services provider in the SME / NFP space with a reputation for excellence
They are undergoing a significant change and transformation programme that involved a significant technology and platform refresh
As a consequence they urgently require experienced Agile Business Analysts to help lead a number of key systems / CRM projects pivotal to the next step of evolution as a business.
For this reason, our client is specifically looking for experience of working on Agile Financial services e-commerce/digital/online/web based projects within the areas of
- UX – User Experience, User Stories, User Interfaces, Service Design
- Process Improvement – Business Process mapping, engineering, automating
- Testing – UAT – User acceptance testing, testing processes etc
- Requirements Definition – Defining the “AS IS” and “TO BE” States via through requirements definition and documentation – using UML / ISEB qualified processes & procedures
Your role will be both challenging and demanding and involve:
- End to End Business Analysis / Business Process – Definition of “As is” & “To Be” state etc.
- This includes the development of Business Cases, PID’s, Definition of requirements right through to implementation and adoption
- Project scope includes upgrades of core business systems within the Web Front end, CRM systems side
As an experienced Agile Business Analyst you will have demonstrable experience of best practice business process governance, process and procedure (UML, ISEB Qualified in Business Analysis etc.) as well as an enviable track record of definition and delivery of similar systems / CRM / Web related projects
In return you will get the opportunity to have significant impact and contribution to a values driven forward thinking organisation that rewards achievers
Shortlisting today so make contact immediately to find out more