C++ Engineer – Computer Vision / Robotics
An exciting and unique, central London-based AI start-up, pioneering breakthrough solutions for the Robotics space is currently recruiting a number of roles. Having secured extensive funding they are now rapidly growing and looking for an exceptionally talented team of Engineers to truly optimise the production.
The experience we need.
- Exceptional C++ programming and software development
- Experience of working with a sophisticated codebase and performing software optimisation
- Experience with Linux
- Writing production-level code
- Ideally 5 years of software engineering experience
- Start-up mentality
- Previous experience with any of the following – embedded real-time image processing, computer vision, machine learning, computer graphics or robotics applications
- Mathematics, physics, and computer graphics / vision background
- Experience with OpenCV, Eigen, Ceres
- Experience with development on mobile devices
- Embedded hardware experience
You will be working on the development of high performance software in the area of embedded computer vision and robotics. Implementing new sophisticated algorithms on computationally limited platforms. Supporting the Product and R&D teams.
Developing breakthrough solutions for the next generation of robotics. With significant funding secured from investors, it is a great time to join the growing team. They are growing the software development team to accelerate the delivery of the core technology.
What you’ll get in return.
* Competitive salary – up to £100k depending on experience
* Generous Equity
* Central London offices in a great space
How to apply.
If this is of interest please click apply or contact Rachael Ellison at Data Ninjas, part of the rethink group.