My client, a Healthcare organisation based in the East of England, are currently recruiting for a CCG embedded pharmacist for an initial 3 month period. The role is offered on a full time basis and outside of IR35. The successful candidate will have a demonstrable background working with CCG’s and within a Primary Care setting, the ability to implement delivery of prescribing practices and the QIPP agenda, as well as the provision of prescribing and medicines optimisation advice to healthcare professionals. Travel will be required for this role.
- Demonstrable experience as a Pharmacist within CCG/Primary Care settings
- Exceptional skills around service implementation, communication and relationship building
- Detailed SME knowledge and the ability to contract and deliver strategic responses
- A background in identifying new opportunities for savings and service improvement
- Supporting, advising, attending and participating in GP practice/locality meetings relevant to the development and implementation of local medicines management plans, across primary, secondary and acute settings
- To provide a single point of contact for a CCG’s and GP practices for medicines optimisation
- To deliver strategic plans and input technical pharmaceutical expertise as well as ensuring implementation of MMO QIPP plans, practice based support and education and training.
- To conduct appropriate medication review for identified patients, communicating directly with patients as required
- Excellent key stakeholder engagement skills across multiple organisations, especially Primary Care