DATA QUALITY MANAGER – WEST SUSSEX – £45-55k
Our client is a UK renowned organisation with a reputation for customer excellence and innovation.
Due to continued growth (and recent promotions) they now urgently require a gifted Data Quality Manager with excellent communication skills to define, implement and embed data quality standards and controls across the business.
Your role will be both challenging and rewarding and include:
- Solid understanding of data quality concepts; experience of managing, controlling, reporting data quality and integrity and use of data quality management tools and MDMs
- Deployment of formal data quality processes, quality rules, metrics, models, data maintenance plans and standards
- Experience of data mapping, reconfiguration and manipulation to ensure good, accurate and clear data is available across systems and at the right times by all users.
- Experience of working with large data sets including identification and correction of inconsistencies
- Production of high-quality technical documentation
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to all business users
In return you will get the opportunity to work with a forward thinking, values driven organisation that rewards and develops its people.