Are you a developer with experience Dell Boomi AtomSphere development looking for your next contract? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our client is looking for a developer who is responsible for designing and developing solutions by using requirements analysis and design techniques, writing write code or routines to deliver outcomes according to specifications.
You will partner with infrastructure and architectural to ensure that the application meets company service level standards and roadmap requirements and partners with other developers and business liaisons to understand the elicited requirements to ensure that the operations of the application are created and maintained in a consistent, logical, error-free, and optimal manner.
To be considered for the role, you will have the following demonstrable experience:
Dell Boomi Atomsphere development (Boomi Professional Developer Certification, Dell Boomi workflow tools)
- Hands on integration development and data migrations
- Integration of APIs across SaaS platforms
- Designing integrations
- Understanding of and experience with various software development lifecycle methodologies (e.g. Waterfall, Iterative, Agile)
- .net or java development skills
- SQL Server and Visual Studio
- Informatica PowerCenter or similar enterprise ETL tool
£425-525 a day