My client, an NHS organisation based in the West Midlands, are currently recruiting for a Education Healthcare Planning Officer (SEND) for an initial 3 month period. The roles are offered on a part time basis, for 2.5 days per week, with the potential for flexible hours, but no home working. The status for IR35 is inside scope. The successful candidate will have a demonstrable background of the Children’s agenda, particularly in SEND.
- A demonstrable understanding of the Children’s Agenda, particularly SEND
- Experience of strategic planning, service redesign and improvement
- Knowledge of local and national policies within Children’s Commissioning and SEND across the NHS/LA
- Excellent key stakeholder engagement skills
- A clinical qualification is desirable for this post