Engineering Manager – Ruby on Rails
An early stage but hugely successful Fintech organisation from across the pond where they are a market leader; is now fast growing the UK arm. They’re an innovative technology business with a seriously talented team coming from the likes of Amazon, Google and Apple. We are now looking to find the Lead Engineer / Engineering Manager for the European B2B team.
The Engineering Manager will be building robust, modular systems. They will need to build and lead a team of developers to design, develop and launch a new product in collaboration with a new partner. It is an exciting opportunity to define a whole new line of business for a fast-growing fintech startup.
- Ruby on Rails ideally, or Python, Java or another object-oriented language.
- Ideally at least 5 years of leading the design, architecture and development of full-stack systems.
- Managing software engineering teams in an agile startup environment.
- Experience working with enterprise partners or clients.
What’s on offer
- Salary around £70k to £120k depending on experience
- Pension 5% contribution matched to 10%
- Private Healthcare
- Daily lunches
Please apply with the latest copy of your CV as well as your portfolio and I will give you a call to discuss the company and role in more detail. You can also reach me on