IT Infrastructure Manager – West Sussex – £50-58K per annum + excellent benefits.
Our client is a recognised UK Organisation with a reputation for excellence, innovation and social purpose. They have a very exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Infrastructure Manager to join their team. The IT Infrastructure Manager is a senior member of the IT Operations team, having responsibility for centrally managed and cloud hosted IT systems, with input and influence over the IT Infrastructure roadmap and strategy.
Key Skills Required:
- Significant experience supporting and maintaining a hybrid IT environment (on-prem & Azure) with prior exposure to Cloud migration projects.
- Core systems experience around the Microsoft Suite: Azure, O365, Exchange Online, SCCM, InTune, SharePoint, Windows Server & SQL.
- A very good level of understanding of network architecture and security. Specifically focused around the HPE/Aruba technologies.
- Virtual infrastructure and desktop management experience, relevant to VMWare and Citrix Desktop.
- Strong hands-on team management in an Infrastructure environment – managing a team of Infrastructure engineers, ensuring continual process improvement
- Good knowledge of broad areas of IT concepts and practices
- Knowledge of both traditional (ITIL) and modern (Agile/Lean) service management methodologies
- Knowledge of Information Security and associated legislation i.e. GDPR
- Strong 3rd party communication/ management skills
The ideal candidate will possess the experience below:
- Knowledge of ITIL best practice, preferably with ITIL Foundation (or higher)
- Hold Prince2 foundation (or higher)
- Microsoft Certification relevant to the areas listed in the skill sets above.
What our client will offer you:
* A salary of circa £50-58K p.a. depending on experience
* 23 days holidays plus public holidays. They also close between Christmas and New Year, so you get another 3 days bonus!
* A great pension scheme
* The ability to buy extra leave and discount cards
* Flexible working
* Employee referral scheme
* Cash claim-back on medical treatments
* Travel to work loan
* Discounted rates on a cycle scheme, personal medical plans, life assurance, give as you earn, critical illness and travel insurance
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right adaptable individual to develop their skills in an industry leading organisation that values and invests in leading technology and focuses on its customers!