IT Project Co-Ordinator – Digital
Role : Temp / Contract (Six Months)
Location : Chiswick
RTM are recruiting on behalf of our large media client for a Team and Project Coordinator in Digital Product & Technology.
* Assist Product and Project Managers on the delivery of assigned projects.
* Act as primary vendor point-of-contact for all operational and administrative matters and inquiries
* Coordinate vendor onboarding process and document requirements
* Create purchase orders for all vendor payments; track deliverables and payment milestones
* Process, submit and confirm all vendor payments
* Track expenses and communicate budget status to management team
* Assist finance and management teams in monthly forecasting and annual budget planning
* Support finance to accurately allocate regional technology costs
* Provide administrative support to facilitate legal compliance
* Coordinate execution of legal agreements
* Act as primary liaison with strategic sourcing, accounts payable, finance and legal
* Track timesheets and hours worked on a per-project basis
* Assist with department meeting logistics including scheduling of rooms, coordination of video conferences, document preparation and distribution
Role Specific Experience / Skills:
* A proven track record of multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
* Desire to take on extra responsibility and work under own initiative
* Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Please apply now for immediate consideration..