IT SENIOR INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER- WEST SUSSEX- £385-400/day
Our client, a leading organisation in their sector, are currently looking for an IT SENIOR INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER/ANALYST to assist them with their daily essential activities.
You will be proactively involved in:
-troubleshooting and resolving demanding technical problems and service desk escalations within required SLA;
-Providing advice and support across a range of specialist solutions and managing the organisation’s server infrastructure and associated back office applications.
To be considered, you will have the following demonstrable required experience:
- Extensive knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems.
- Some knowledge of scripting including PowerShell.
- A good working knowledge of Virtualisation using VMware or Hyper-V.
- A strong knowledge Active Directory/LDAP, DNS,DHCP.
- Skills in a range of other Microsoft technologies including Exchange, Lync, SQL, SharePoint.
- In depth networking knowledge including wireless
- Azure and Office 365 experience
- Knowledge of telephony solutions
- Citrix XenApp and Presentation server knowledge
- Firewall technology understanding System Centre, Terminal Server.
- An understanding of SAN solutions.
- Understanding of network technologies
Duration- 3+ months
Rate £385-400 a day
Start – ASAP