Business Analyst / Somerset / £30,000 – £40,000 / Excellent Benefits /Web Projects
Rethink are currently looking for a Business Analyst with 1-3 years experience working within an agile development space to join an exciting business based in Somerset.
The business we are working with are market leaders within their respective field of web based products. You will be joining the team at a pivotal time of development which will allow you to learn and grow within a company that fully embodies change within the technology industry.
You will be responsible for working on 3 of the organisations web based projects and with this you will be required to work with the development teams to drive forward change within the business.
- Gathering, documenting and managing business requirements
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses to aid management in making implementation decisions
- Managing project delivery within budget, quality and time parameters
- Defining, executing and managing test plans and UAT
- Supporting new and existing customers with product/systems knowledge
- Review and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems
Skills and Experience
- Proven business analyst background with a focus on software development (ideally web-based)
- Strong analytic skills with a talent for finding smart, efficient solutions to problems
- Exposure to Agile methodology
- Experience working directly with developers (internal and external)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-starter, personally motivated and able to work on own initiative
If you are a Business Analyst with a few years experience and looking to join an exciting business to grow your skills and gain amazing experience within an Agile development space then please get in touch.