Junior SOC Analyst
SOC / Security Operations / SIEM / Threat Hunting / Incident Management
My client are an award winning business specialising in a host of Cyber Security solutions. This a great opportunity to join a company undergoing an exciting period of expansion with lots of projects to get stuck into.
You will be working in their 24/7 Security Operations Centre helping to monitor, analyse and responding to threats targeting their client base.
- Respond to system generated alerts, analyse logs and traffic patterns.
- Perform ongoing monitoring and threat analysis
- Provide analysis and trending of security log data from a large number of monitoring points.
- Support multiple customer environments concurrently.
- Generate customer facing daily, weekly and monthly security reports.
- Integrate and share information with other analysts and other teams.
- Research security trends, new methods and techniques used in unauthorised access of data attempts in order to preemptively eliminate the possibility of system breaches.
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions (firewall and intrusion detection systems)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications
- Knowledge of common Internet protocols and applications
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
This is a permanent opportunity with a salary up to £35,000, up to 10% bonus and a market leading benefits package!
If this role is of interest and you would like to find out more please do not hesitate to give us a call and ask for Trevor on 0121 234 7100 or drop me line on