Lead Data Scientist – Media & Entertainment – Livingston
Data Ninjas is excited to be working with one of the UK’s largest entertainment companies in their search for a passionate Lead Data Scientist. Currently going through an exciting scale-up stage in their Data Science function, they’re looking for someone who can come in and strengthen the current Data Science capabilities and show direction.
Based in the beautiful Scottish city of Livingston, you’ll be working on customer behaviour and interaction data, your focus will be driving actionable customer intelligence from their main data assets. We’re looking for someone who has experience in building and deploying advanced data solutions at scale, and that has strong business acumen and is a natural born problem solver.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identifying the best data science techniques to create the perfect solution
- Working closely with the wider technology and data teams to build efficient and scalable solutions
- Leading the team’s stakeholder engagement
- Continuously developing their data science capabilities and keeping up to date with the best practices
What we’re looking for:
- An expert in either Forecasting, Predictive Modelling, Optimisation, Clustering or NLP.
- Hands on experience in deploying applications using the latest deep learning techniques
- Strong programming with Python, MATLAB, TensorFlow
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in SQL, but also big data tools like Spark & Hadoop
- Hands on experience with Machine Learning methods
What you’ll get in return:
- A competitive salary (£90,000 – £110,000)
- A generous pension
- Private Healthcare
- Training budget
- On-site gym
Interested? Perfect. If you want to learn more about this position you can contact Harry on 0117 317 8888 or email