Network Security Analyst / Peterborough
Network Security / Firewalls / Cisco / ASA / Palo Alto / Checkpoint / CCNA / CCSA
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Network Security Analyst for a key client who are based in Peterborough.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to join a multinational powerhouse and be a part of a multi skilled network security team.
The ideal candidate will bring strong knowledge of networking, a good understanding of firewall technology, a passion for security and an eagerness and aptitude to quickly learn new technologies.
- Investigate and resolve Network Security incidents across our global network
- Work with 3rd party suppliers to resolve and escalate issues if required
- Maintain and update technical network documentation.
- Change governance for firewall policy changes
- Maintain network device hygiene and secure configuration
- Use monitoring and analytical tools to proactively identify issues
- A solid understanding of networking concepts
- Problem solving experience working with Firewalls (ideally Palo Alto or Checkpoint)
- Exposure to IDS, IPS, web access/filtering and cloud security systems
- An interest and understanding of current and emerging security threats
- Hands-on technical knowledge of network systems, protocols, and standards including Ethernet, Wi-Fi, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, OSPF
- Experience working in a switched and routed environment
- CCNA, CCNA Security, CCSA (desirable)
This is a permanent opportunity with a salary up to £38,000, 10% bonus and a comprehensive benefits package.
If this role is of interest and you would like to find out more please do not hesitate to give us a call and ask for Trevor on 0121 234 7100 or drop me line on