MAJOR RETAILER – PERM – UXBRIDGE – BENEFITS (INCL CAR ALLOWANCE) – FLEXIBLE WORKING
My client, who is an international retailer, is looking for a Cyber Security Assurance Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role will help to provide 2nd line security assurance through objective and transparent risk assessment of our clients Global capital programme. Assessing the risk of threat actors compromising the confidentiality, integrity or availability of our assets.
Practically the successful candidate will be working with project managers, scrum masters and product owners to ensure security considerations are managed through to project closure, agile sprint and development of products whilst managing and mitigating risk by ensuring the 1st line Security risk assessors are accurately capturing risk and appropriately dealing with it in line with the Agile Security Framework (ASF).
- Transparent and objective risk assessments
- Ability to work at pace within a team of highly skilled and competent peers
- Verbose in all relevant legislation and regulation; in particular, GDPR and PCI DSS
- Verbose in at least one internationally recognised technical risk framework and standards e.g. IS27001 (2013)
- MSc in Information Security or equivalent and demonstrable industry experience
- Verbose in industry best practice for SDLC, risk assessments and project security assurance
- Confident thought leader with demonstrable speaking experience
- Influencing project managers & programme directors
- Working alongside other security professionals
- Working with 3rd parties and outsource partners
Please call Amanda on 0117 317 8888 if you would like to know more about this role.
Or click apply now and i shall feedback to you as soon as possible