Role: Programme Manager – Direct Commissioning BI
Duration: 3 months
Location: East Midlands
Rate: £300-350 per day (inside IR35)
We are working with an NHS organisation who are searching for a Programme Manager to manage the delivery of the programme of work which will establish, deliver and transform the BI Service. You will ensure the delivery of the Service Specification including mobilisation, securing service delivery and transforming the future service to ensure improvement is delivered to the customer.
You will ensure a rigorous programme management approach is taken across all workstreams and maintain appropriate governance structures.
In order to be successful you will need:
- Experience of working at a senior level and managing complex programmes, ideally within an NHS environment
- Programme/Project Management qualifications
- Experience of managing governance, documentation and risks in support of delivery of a complex programme
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills
- It would be desirable for you have experience of managing a programme in a Business Intelligence areas
If you are interested please apply, or get in touch with Lily or Georgie in the Rethink Bristol office.