Senior Enterprise Architect
Salary: Up to £80,000 + bonus and benefits
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Enterprise Architect to join a market-leading organisation in the heart of Bristol.
Purpose of the job
Reporting directly to the CIO, the Senior Enterprise Architect is responsible for setting the technology direction to deliver the business strategy.
Collaborating with stakeholders across the business, with the IT leadership team and partners to create, share, maintain and embed the overall application, data, and infrastructure architecture, roadmap, blueprints and patterns.
A key responsibility for the role is also to identify new opportunities for innovation using technology, building relationships externally and creating an ecosystem for testing and showcasing opportunities to the wider business.
- Experience of working with Public Cloud (AWS and/or Azure)
- Strong understanding of cloud / PaaS technologies to support application development and integration, including microservices, event queues and containers
- Evidence of defining and delivering an integration architecture blueprint based on microservices and/or event-driven architecture
- Evidence of successfully leading technical solutioning discussions
- Evidence of managing proof of concept trials or innovation projects
- Ability to manage and mentor solution architects and/or developers
- Strong influencing skills and ability stand ground on the enforcement of architecture principles
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the business and evidence of working with senior management and articulating IT issues in non-IT language