Position Title: Senior HR Advisor
Location: Chiswick, West London
Duration: 3-6 Months Contract role
RTM are excited to be recruiting on behalf of our International Broadcasting Client for an experienced Senior HR Advisor
Key responsibilities of this role include :-
- Providing proactive and commercial day to day people support, reporting to the HR Director & VP HR, EMEA.
- Support leaders through all elements of the HR lifecycle in the role of a “Trusted Advisor”, using pragmatic and innovative HR solutions which are up-to-date, fit for purpose, commercial and legally compliant.
- Providing advice and playing a major role in work reviews and change processes
- Drive and support the personal development of our top talent, helping them grow and apply our core behaviors.
Essential requirements of this role include :-
- Prior HR Advisor experience gained in a complex matrix environment
- Excellent understanding of HR processes and the HR life cycle
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong Stakeholder managements skills – can manage upwards and sideward and is able to manage expectations openly
- Ability to build lasting relationships and have a genuine interest and curiosity about people and the business
- Ability to positively influence
- Ability to plan, prioritise and work under pressure
- Ability to roll up the sleeves whilst being able to see the big picture at the same time
- Able to work autonomously with a drive to achieve results – does not require micro-management
- Good understanding of employment law
- Experience of working in a global environment
- Preferable CIPD qualified
- Must have very strong Excel or similar skills, plus strong presentation skills, preferably with MS Powerpoint or similar
Please apply now for more info…