My client, a Healthcare organisation based in the East of England, are currently recruiting for a Pharmacist for an initial 9 month contract. The role will be offered on a full time basis and outside of IR35. The successful candidate will have a demonstrable background as a Senior Pharmacist, with relevant and up to date qualifications, as well as knowledge of QIPP, Medicines Optimisation and excellent key stakeholder engagement skills.
- Demonstrable experience within the NHS or Healthcare environment
- The ability to deliver prescribing and medicine optimisation priorities and objectives, strategies and policies, both on a national and local level
- Ensure service is delivered in accordance with contractual KPI’s
- Monitor service delivery, providing a holistic view of service and to prevent duplication
- Management responsibilities will include overseeing embedded pharmacist performance.
- To lead on producing a range of complex performance reports on Medicines optimisation (QIPP) programme and monitoring the prescribing budget position.
- To support the Head of Medicines Optimisation in monitoring, reporting and delivering the governance agenda.
- To produce performance reports to the Quality Group monthly, requiring an exceptional understanding of complex prescribing data and prescribing trends
- To contribute in the drawing up and monitoring of the prescribing budget supporting the Head of Medicines Optimisation and Chief Finance Officer
- To ensure that the MMO service delivers agreed QIPP targets/agenda
- Excellent key stakeholder engagement skills, across multiple organisations
- A relevant and up to date qualification within Healthcare and Pharmacy