Job Role: Software Engineer – C, C++ and C#
Salary: £42,000 – £52,000 + benefits
Location: Central Manchester
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a company that specialises in genetics and life sciences. Having been established for over 10 years, they are now looking to expand their team and add a software engineer to their operations group, allowing them to continue growing and developing.
This role would be ideal for someone who is Interested in bettering the world and working with varied technologies such as: C, C++ and C#.
The successful Software Engineer (C, C++ and C#) will be responsible for working on varied projects that are relevant to the benefit of mankind. Projects are diverse, working on software, web apps and embedded development. The engineer will be part of the dedicated software engineer team and it will be expected that the successful software engineer will take a lead on certain aspects of projects.
- Experience working in 32-bit microcontroller/processor-based software development
- Possess an understanding of software development
- Experience in at least one of the following programming languages: C, C++, C#
- Hands on experience in communication interfaces such as; SPI, I2C, UART and USB
- Good analytic skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in STM32 Microcontroller based design
- Real time design experience is highly desirable
- USB driver design is an added advantage
- Familiar with OOD methodology
- Familiar with IEC 62304 medical device standard
Please contact Jasmin on or 07566 223 762 if you would like to learn more/apply for the position. Alternatively, please click the apply now button.
Software Engineer | £42,000 – £52 ,000 | Manchester – C, C++, C#