We are looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer in London to turn our software into easy-to-use and functional products for our client.
The Senior UI/UX Designer responsibilities will include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you must have experience with design software (Adobe) and wireframe tools. Do you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web and mobile applications then you are the exact type of candidate we are looking for to join our growing team.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our client’s needs and help us grow our customer base.
Senior UX/UI Designer role
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images