Social Media Account Manager
We’re looking for an ambitious, energetic and charismatic Social Media Account Manager to join an award-winning social media team. You’ll work closely with creative, strategy and planning colleagues to develop, plan and implement social media campaigns across a wide range of clients. You’ll be someone who lives and breathes digital and social, takes great pride in your work and is hungry to win awards.
- You will need a minimum 3+ years related experience, including time working in the social media field.
- You will be on top of the latest news, always looking out for future trends, have great industry contacts and be eager to test new approaches.
- You will sit within our social media team but also work closely with our strategy, planning and advertising teams. You will also be able to work across integrated campaigns and accounts across advertising, PR and digital as well as social media.
- You will be highly knowledgeable in all areas relating to social media and able to convey your ideas and knowledge clearly to clients and internal teams.
- You will be able to manage diverse daily workloads and priorities and be able to manage small campaign with little senior input.
- You will proactively contribute to new business.
- You will be client-facing and so must be highly presentable, a strong communicator and able to build good relationships with clients and the internal team.
- You will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and monitoring social media campaigns across a wide range of clients.
- You will need to be confident in using social media listening, scheduling and reporting tools and be confident in analysing the results of campaigns and identifying further opportunities/insight.
- You will be able to write effective copy for all the major social media networks.
- You will appreciate what good social content looks like and be able to manage the creative and production teams across the content creation process.
- You will be interested in the latest paid techniques across social media and have experience in planning and implementing paid campaigns, with a particular focus on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- You will be confident in managing more junior team members across account work, and confident in taking on line management responsibilities.
- Proactive and solutions-orientated with a positive and helpful attitude and an ability to work well with a wide range of people.
- Knowledge of all the major social platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat and Instagram.
- It would be advantageous if you were personally experienced as a ‘practitioner’ of social – e.g. had a good Instagram or Twitter following.
- Creative thinker, able to come up with social-first content ideas.
- Strong team management skills, ensuring the team are supported and are clear about the campaign aims and their roles in achieving this.
- Strong client management skills, meaning the client is confident in the consultancy provided; work is delivered on time and to a high standard; targets are reached.
- Ability to plan campaigns, manage day to day tasks while still considering long term aims and targets.
Great opportunity for the right one. Apply now if this sound like you.