Global SuccessFactors Learning & Development / Training Manager
Location: West London
Our International Media Client have undertaken a major initiative to implement SAP SuccessFactors and ServiceNow and require a highly experienced Learning and Development Manager / Training Manager.
The programme will require a strong change management, communication and training effort to support the business and HR transformation. This role is responsible for defining and developing the global Learning and Training strategy, in accordance to the broader change and approach methods employed within the programme.
- Experience in leading and delivering training strategies on large scale global and complex SuccessFactors implementation, with global and local design phases.
- Subject matter knowledge/background in the development of Learning strategies, approaches, training needs analysis and creation of training materials and supporting communications.
- Familiar with latest elearning and training software (e.g Camtasia, Captivate, Articulate etc.), tools and apps
- Some experience rolling out manager development (non-systems) training would be an advantage
- An understanding of HR disciplines would be desirable.
- Experience with SuccessFactors and ServiceNow.
- Experience of working closely with Change Teams – previous experience with Change Impact Analysis is desirable.
- Ability to build effective relationships across the programme – managing conflicting priorities and requirements of multiple stakeholders
- Creative and innovative approaches for the design, development and delivery of engaging training content.
- Strong project planning skills and understanding of wider inter-programme dependencies and risks and mitigating actions.
- Responsive to change; embracing change at pace and pro-active in anticipation of change related hurdles and challenges
Please apply now for more info..