Systems Protection Analyst / IT Platforms Protection Analyst
IT Security / Data Protection / Windows / SCCM / SCOM / SAN / CommVault / VMware
My client are a multinational powerhouse operating in over 50 countries. This a truly exciting opportunity to join a multi skilled IT Shared Service Centre Data Protection team.
You will be responsible for the daily operational delivery of the risk control framework (Stop, Limit, Detect & Remediate). You will also be responsible for monitoring, detecting, and isolating incidents and the management of the IT Shared Service Centre’s security products, network devices, end-user devices, systems, and also the protection of data
- Management of the hosting platform and ensuring the integrity and continuity of the systems through ensuring the servers are secure and recoverable.
- End to end management of the backup service including regular testing of recoveries, failover testing, maintenance of the disaster recovery run order and maintenance of documentation to support these disciplines.
- Responsible for the management of the Storage Area Network platform including administration, provisioning, fast recovery, snapshotting and maintenance.
- Own and support the Public key infrastructure including monitoring of the SSL certificates for expiry and revocation lists and for renewal of the certificates where necessary.
- Ensuring that the SCCM environment is available and current to enable deployment of patches and applications.
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory including user management, DHCP/DNS, AGPM, management of sites and subnets, monitoring replication and health
- Knowledge of SCCM
- Knowledge of SCOM
- Knowledge of CommVault
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- Strong Knowledge in VMware
- Understanding of networking activities
This is a permanent opportunity with a salary up to £40,000, 10% bonus and a comprehensive benefits package.
This role will be require the individual to operate on a rotational shift basis ensuring operational support is provided during core business hours.
If this role is of interest and you would like to find out more please do not hesitate to give us a call and ask for Trevor on 0121 234 7100 or drop me line on