As a Technical Lead, you will be passionate about technology, delivering quality and mentoring/coaching software engineers to further develop their skillset. You will be assisting and supporting the Development Manager alongside the Team Lead in the successful delivery of software by providing technical solutions and technical governance for the development team.
If you are a lead who wants to stay close to technology and influence solutions whilst guiding developers, then this role is for you!
- Assisting in driving the provision of scalable, maintainable, and performant systems
- Applying active governance around overall solution design, code quality and coding standards with the team
- Ensuring the solution meets the needs of the business
- Taking responsibility alongside the Team Lead of work estimation within the team, producing solution documents and ROM’s
- Ensuring that you have an excellent understanding of the technical structure, domain and architecture of the systems the team is responsible for and how those systems are configured in the development and production estate
- Owning technical solutions from development to live at a micro level
- Mentoring members of the team and ensure distribution of knowledge
Essential Experience and Skills
- Extensive commercial experience in Microsoft .Net (C#, ASP.NET MVC)
- Extensive commercial RDBMS experience (preferred SQL Server)
- Commercial experience within web development, preferably HTML5 and CSS 3
- Experience as a Senior/Technical Lead of software development projects in a hands-on capacity.
- Ability to adapt to a very diverse and reactive working environment
- The ability to work with minimal requirements and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent communicator on a technical level.
- Experience of agile practices
- Git version control
A leading Eccommerce business with a reputation for excellence. The company are rapidly growing into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 21 million customers in 18 languages. If you are an enthusiastic Software Developer who want to get involved in some exciting new project and work for a market leading brand, please forward your CV at your earliest convenience.