UX Architect, Permanent, West Yorkshire
Due to the organisations recent Agile Transformation a UX Architect is required to a join their rapidly expanding UX team to deliver world class digital products, solutions and services. Acting as an advocate of the user, they will be at the heart of what you do, building a rich view of them and creating personas to inform the design of new features and experiences.
- Work closely with the CX team to build picture of customers and their needs and behaviours.
- Review existing customers behaviours and live issues across digital services using Session Cam.
- Review competitor websites and websites our customers use on a regular basis.
- Create concept sketches, low and high definition wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Work collaboratively with Product Analysts to create user flow diagrams and detailed interaction specifications, as needed to support the definition of user stories for the development team.
- Organise and run 1 to 1 user testing, Guerrilla testing, remote testing, focus groups, card and content sorting sessions.
- Ensure all designs meet level AA Accessibility.
- Present concepts, work in progress and complete experiences to stakeholders at all levels within a business.
To be a successful applicant for this role you should show a demonstrable hunger to learn, the ability to work collaboratively and self-sufficiently, effectively taking on feedback and making new ideas your own.
Please apply below:
0161 214 7450