User Experience (UX) Researcher, £40,000 – £55,000, Halifax
An established, large business are expanding their UX department and are consequently after a User Experience Research expert to lead and help build a high performing UX team. Working within a fast-paced Agile, environment, you will be a key part of the multi-channel UX strategy, delivering outstanding experience for users of all abilities.
Key Skills & Experience
- Qualitative / quantitative analysis
- Demonstrable experience of successfully integrating customer research into digital product design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate detailed findings in an accessible and engaging manner
- Experience of running customer interviews, workshops and experiments
- Strong influencing skills based on well thought through recommendations
- Experience of working within Agile, fast paced, multi-channel customer focused organisations.
- Significant experience within consumer-focused analytics with the consumer at the heart of every decision made.
If you are looking for a new challenge and are confident in your UX expertise, then please apply below:
Phone: 0161 214 7450